This beautiful and newly-renovated cottage is an absolute delight. Situated down a little yard just off Chapel Street, Millbrook is a light and airy cottage with contemporary styling and great attention to detail. It is a perfectly peaceful getaway for grown-ups, having 2 double bedrooms and a multitude of extras to make for a relaxing holiday.
The accommodation comprises......
- Door into entrance hall.
- Light and spacious living area with dining table, quality sofa, flat-screen FreeSat colour TV with DVD player, CD player, iPod docking station and free WiFi.
- Open fire with logs/coal provided.
- Off the lounge is a small but imaginitively-fitted kitchen with dishwasher, full-size electric oven, 2-ring electric induction hob, microwave oven, toaster, kettle and fridge. There is a separate small freezer in the understairs cupboard and a larder cupboard for your provisions. The kitchen also has an electric blender, cafetiere, ample crockery, cookware and utensils. If you have a mind to bake while you're on holiday, there is also an array of baking equipment and weighing scales!
- Stairs to first-floor master bedroom with black-frame king-size dressed bed with Egyptian cotton white linen and goose-feather pillows and duvets. Feature fireplace (ornamental),two pine chests of drawers, built-in cupboard wardrobe and 2 windows with black-out blinds overlooking the courtyard.
- Lovely first-floor bathroom with bath, shower over, WC and wash basin. Towels provided.
- Staircase to second-floor double bedroom with pine chest of drawers, white wood bed with Egyptian cotton white bed linen, king-size goose-feather duvet and goose-feather pillows. En suite WC with wash basin and hanging space. View from dormer window over the rooftops to the beach and sea. Please note that although there is limited headroom in the 2nd-floor bedroom, there are strategically placed soft buffers to protect you!
- Millbrook also offers electric shaver sockets in both bathrooms, electric blankets, spare wool blankets, selection of books and games, portable electric fan and an iron and ironing board.
- Gas-fired central heating throughout and instant hot water.
- Private sun patio, with cafe-style table and chairs, which captures the lunchtime and afternoon sun.
- Outhouse utility with washer/drier and sink.
- Bed linen, towels and tea-towels are provided .
- Parking permit for Fisherhead car park for 1 car (subject to conditions) .
- Sorry no pets and no smoking.
- Please note that this property is unsuitable for children under 5 years old